mercoledì 9 aprile 2014

Hello, I´m Anna!



My name is Anna Mária.I am Hungarian. I have been living in Spain for 12 years. I moved to Spain because my boyfriend was here. I have worked in various places, until after many formalities and much waiting I could homologate my studies. So I can finally work in my field, which is Early Childhood Education Techniques. Few years ago I worked with Primary children, but now I am working in a beautiful nursery school with children from 5 months to 3 years old. I love my job. I love being surrounded by so many people. Above all children, who are always there to give you a tender smile and a big hug. I am studying Social Education, it helps me to understand people who have different problems and want to integrate into our society. And last but not least, I am studying English at a language school as well.
I like reading, crafts and listening to music. I enjoy cooking as well as doing sports. Moreover I like going to the theatre and the opera. My favorite hobby is travelling and discovering the most wonderful parts of the World and meeting new people.

I am ready to take an active part in all the activities proposed and I´ll do my best to contribute positively to the common enrichment.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento