mercoledì 9 aprile 2014

Hi, I'm Bülent.

My name is Bülent Dönmez. I am from Turkey. I am an English teacher. I have been teaching English in Sivas Adult Education Center for 2 years. I am also a certified translator English to Turkish- Turkish to English. Besides my occupation, I am a graduate student in Curriculum and Instruction Department of Educational Sciences in Gaziosmanpaşa University. I got Comenius In-Service Training Scholarship, and joined a course called ‘Language and Methodology For English Teachers – A Blended Approach’ which took place in Scarborough, North Yorkshire, England between the dates of 10th and 21th June, 2013. I translated two parts, ‘Reading to learn’ and ‘Learning to read’, of a best seller American pedagogy book called ‘Cognitive Psychology and Instruction’ to Turkish last year. 
I see the workshop Eutopia to have an important experience, and I am very motivated to take part in this workshop.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento