mercoledì 30 aprile 2014

Hi, I’m Valentin!

My name is Valentin. I’m coming from town of Novi Iskar (which is part of Municipality of Sofia - my national capital), Bulgaria. 

I'm a Freelance Journalist for years (with University Degree in Journalism and Communications), writing about the youth policy in Bulgaria and in the EU as well. 

I have background with multiple spheres of work such as journalistic writing in print media and Internet-based news matters. 

I’m also a Part-time Teacher for people from the minorities in my town (I’m teaching them in basic IT competence and History) and Youth worker (on voluntary basis) who working with youngsters from one informal youth group from town of Novi Iskar

My participation in this very interesting and extraordinary GW will be very serious professional challenge for me which will strengthen my skills and knowledge as an educator in the fields of adult and non-formal education.
Ciao, amici! Io sono Valentino di Bulgaria.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento