domenica 22 giugno 2014

Hi, I’m Anastasia !



I am Greek and I teach Italian as a foreign language. I studied Italian Language and Literature at the University of Athens and then I had my master in Didattica della Lingua Italiana come L2 at the University of Padova in Italy, where I spend two wonderful years! In Italy along with my studies I was teaching Italian to immigrants teenagers in a voluntary association; an experience that will never forget.
For the moment I teach Italian in a private school, in Athens, to elementary and high school students. This year I also started a new working experience as an educational coordinator of a Life Long Learning Program based on Non Formal Education. I love teaching very much but I also like directing and supervising educational programs.
I had the chance to participate to many European projects like Youth in Action Projects and Leonardo da Vinci Program, so this European experience has offered me great new skills.
I always like to incorporate Non Formal Education methodologies in my teaching procedure and I believe that The Ridef and Forum Theater will offer my new cultural stimulus.
I speak Italian, English and I can understand a little bit of Spanish.
I am very excited for this workshop and I am willing to meet you all ! !



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento