mercoledì 11 giugno 2014

My town

My town

Since more than 20 years I live at Bonn.
Bonn is a small town in the middle west of Germany in North Rhine Westphalia. Bonn is a city for cycles. Here usually you can do everthing by bike. There are a lot of cycleways. And the landscape is dominated by plains. There are only a few low mountains. Through Bonn the river Rhine flows. As I was born nearby the Rhine at Koblenz, living in the town with the Rhine or at least some water is very important for me. Bonn is a multicultural city. More than 180 nations are living and working at Bonn, because Bonn is the seat of a couple of institutions from the UN. My daughter is actually fascinated by sunsets. So here I send you a recent foto from an evening at the riverside. Its not the seaside buts its nice all the same.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento